Sunday, May 15, 2011

blogging

after three entries earlier today, i finally understood why some people have to blog. there are just some things you need to get off your chest, but there is simply no suitable audience for you to pour it out to. and i guess blogging, the physicality of typing it out, relieves it from you. i'm feeling much better after finally penning down thoughts, reflections, that have been swimming in my head for months and months.

though of course, the first entry for today was only in my head for less than twenty-four hours. but the intensity of those thoughts was too much for me to bear that i had to write it down somewhere. putting it down and being able to read your thoughts again physically actually helps me to think and process the initial thoughts better. and yes, i guess, once again, i have to promise myself that i will blog more often (i say it all the time but always end up stopping just after a few days).

it doesn't matter who is actually reading this. because i just needed this avenue to pen down my thoughts. but to my friends who are still reading my blog, even when i blog so irregularly, thank you. you have the privilege of entering the different layers of my mind and perhaps, get to know the other side of me, the real me or simply, just to know me better. (in harry potter terms, you are practising legilimency - haha yes, i have been reading too much harry potter. onto the sixth book now!)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home