Saturday, July 10, 2010

Independence & Freedom

i love a relaxing day like today - have breakfast, give tuition, have lunch, watch a movie, home to shower and then sleep (skipping dinner in the process), then waking up and have some soup and now, slacking in my room again.

totally no pressure, all at one's own pace. you know, like go with the flow, don't think too much about how your day will work out. just let things happen and go along with it. how nice if everyday could be like this. but i'm sure i'll get bored of such a life really soon. though speaking of which, i think that was how my life was the whole of last year! and i was sure i enjoyed it pretty well. thanks to family and friends who have not forgotten me and left me to rot in my room. hehe. i wouldn't have got through the past one year and seven months without any of you! :)

on another note, i seemed to be living the past two months with a vengeance - going out every weekend and always planning something to do ahead. it reminds me of how i was in 2008, and i wonder if i want to be how i was like that time - burning myself out. is it a good or bad thing? i'm not sure myself. but one thing's for sure - being able to go out on my own is definitely sweet! :)

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth." — Mark Twain

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home