Friday, April 16, 2010

Presents from Paris!


1. a mickey mouse water tumbler from disneyland paris (still loving disney!),
2. a pocket mirror (would much rather prefer the one with the pink cover, hehe),
3. a fridge magnet (that i really thought was for me - kana cheated by my sis),
4. a leather cap (not exactly mine either, koped it from my sis for the time being), and last but not least,
5. a longchamp bag!

love the bag! given to me by my godma, sis and bro as my birthday present. as much as i like the bag, i must admit that i'm really not a big fan of branded bags. the brand doesn't really matter as long as i like the bag and it's pragmatic. honestly, i can't bring myself to spend more than a hundred bucks on one. if my memory serves me right, the most i paid for a bag did not exceed sixty bucks. i should also add that i haven't exactly had time to shop for a bag since i started working. so my practice of being thrifty with bags may just be thrown out of the window if i happened to chance upon the perfect bag.

what can i say? i'm a girl and i have a weakness for bags. :)

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
— Mark Twain

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home