Saturday, November 14, 2009

life

after seeing my doc for a review last wk, after what he said, i realised that my life will really never be the same again. the fact that there will be many things that i will never be able to do in future. and having to make some changes and adjustments to my life.

but there is nothing i can do abt it. but force myself to smile. and face life bravely.

only, there is a limit to how much i can smile for others.

most nights, when i am alone with my thoughts, i simply just breakdown and let a few tears drop.

sigh. i just wish pple will treat me normally. there's a fine line between being nice/considerate and too nice/irritatingly nice. i'm not complaining for all the niceness. but sometimes, it just makes me feel kinda stressed out and embarrassed for all the attention.

maybe i'm letting my thoughts run wild. but i've no one to cry out to. i don't think anyone is going to understand how i'm feeling anyway. it's something i gotta overcome myself.

honestly, feeling like a handicap and actually being one, is not nice at all. but that's probably how it's gonna be for the rest of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home