Friday, July 10, 2009

SP Reset

last night on maple, i was talking to this level 156 bishop. and she told me i shouldn't have added so many skill points (SP) to the doom skill (which can turn a max of 6 enemies to blue snails using a magic rock) as it's a useless skill. and i should have added to door and max it instead. giving it a longer time duration. BUT she only told me this after i've added like 27 SP into doom. now my door is at level 9, giving it a duration of 110 secs (the max is 3 mins).

so now i feel like it's so wasted. and of cos, naturally a little bit sad. i wouldn't mind a longer door. actually i prefer a longer door. but online guides said to add to doom. and so i blindly followed. :( well what's done is done. i could reset the SP but at a cost of 15 bucks per 1 SP reset. that is SO ex la. shall not waste my money. i have to keep telling myself, this is ONLY a game. and can someone please tell me that i didn't waste my SPs? >.<

sorry to those who don't play maple. you will not understand at all what i'm talking about. so please do just ignore. ^^

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home