Tuesday, July 07, 2009

change of job?

sigh. i no longer have any passion for my job. i think perhaps it's really time to start looking for a new one. =.=

just a moment of downtime. i know it will pass and then i'll be ok again. but how many downtime can i take? i've had so many such moments since i started this job. is this normal? does everyone experience this? i know every job has its difficulties. but sometimes, it can be just a little too much. and you long and thirst for a better life. doing something that you really love, and enjoy.

honestly, the only thing that's stopping me from tendering my resignation is the fact that i feel i owe them. for keeping the place for me. for my colleagues' overwhelming concern over my accident. for the fact that they are allowing me to work from home until i fully recover. sigh. i'm one lousy sucker. why is letting go always so hard?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger gwen 思琳 グーン at said...

Hey toot, what will be will be. I feel you should let nature run its course. Take things one thing at a time. If the right opportunity comes by, don't hesistate and just grab it. But meanwhile think of on the positive side. Think of the other 98 good bricks in a wall instead of the two crooked ones :)

July 7, 2009 at 6:30 PM  
Blogger xiu said...

thank you donut! yeah i've been letting nature run its course for me for the past 25 yrs. but perhaps it's time to take abit of control over my life. :)

July 8, 2009 at 8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home