Thursday, March 23, 2006

teaching interview!

i got interview tmr and i so dun feel like going. it's me third time going for moe interview. and if i dun get it this time, i don't think i'll be trying again. God is probably telling me that teaching is not for me. though i tot it has been all along. i must have been deluding myself. well anyhow i shall let the outcome of the interview be a sign from God as to whether i shld go into teaching.

cant wait for the interview to be over and then i can feel more relaxed! yay! shall treat myself to a nice nice dinner at the western food stall tmr. hehe. small indulges like this is enough for me.

oh oh, me and my sis baked blueberry cheesecake on saturday. and it was yummy! aniwae i'm turning 22 soon. how fast 21 just flew past. sigh sigh. i tink i shld be sleeping soon. dun want to turn up for the interview looking super tired. heh. alright. gdnite.

God bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home